American College of Hair Design
is dedicated to educating quality students with the fundamental knowledge to meet the challenges of a career in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Barbering, and Instructor Training, both today and in the future.
Each student admitted to the school receives individual, hands-on instruction in the technical skills, professional services, business and job related information. Each student also participates in closely- supervised cosmetology services while apprenticing in the clinic.
Each unit of study offered by the school is designed to provide a broad base of knowledge and understanding in order to maximize the graduate's employability.
Additional objectives of the program are:
- To develop the students technical abilities to the highest level.
- To develop professional qualities and self confidence within each student.
- To counsel each student in the variety of opportunities within the field of cosmetology arts and sciences.
- To introduce and teach the techniques involved in the latest products, equipment, and styling trends.
- To educate students to perform professional services used in the treatment and beautification of the skin, hair, and nails with confidence and dignity.
- To fulfill all requirements of the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology.
"In cosmetology you control your own future. It's the way you think, the way you talk, the way you act and the way you look that allows you to take charge of where you will be a year from now, five years from now, or ten years from now."
~Tahereh Benscoter, Owner of American College of Hair Design